Club and Information Group Indoor Booth Reservations
We have a limited number of free indoor tables for clubs and other informational groups. You must pre-register to get a free informational table in the tailgating area. Clubs and related organizations cannot sell anything at their free information booth except organization memberships.
Indoor Booth Layout
This layout will be updated as vendors, clubs, and informational booths register.
Informational Booth Rules
- Clubs can set up beginning Thursday afternoon, May 30th.
- Booths must be cleared out no later than 5 PM on Saturday. Anything left after the hamfest will be disposed of by the hamfest committee.
- Clubs cannot sell anything at the informational booth, including raffle tickets.
- Club memberships can be sold at the informational booth, however.
- Club Banners can be displayed, as long as they don’t pose a safety hazard.
- Club Banners cannot be hung from any building walls or doors.
- Only blue painters tape can be used to fasten banners or documents to the tables.
- A table and two chairs will be provided
- There is limited electricity available at booths.
- If you have need for electricity at your booth, provide details in your booth request.
- The hamfest committee will do its best to provide for your request, but cannot guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- The hamfest committee will inform you as to the status of your request for electricity via email prior to the start of the hamfest.
- Priority for electricity service requests will be given first to commercial vendors. After these requests are fulfilled, requests from clubs will filled on a first requested, first provided basis.
To pre-register for your club informational booth, please send your request via email to: David Hanson W7BJ (firstname.lastname@example.org)