Indoor Booth Reservations are Closed
Reservations are currently full for all indoor booths. If you would like a free information outdoor booth in the tailgating area, contact Kathy Laing KJ6KMK (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tailgating hours on Saturday, June 10th are from 7 AM until Noon, with set up beginning at 6 AM. You must pre-register to get a free informational table in the tailgating area. Clubs and related organizations cannot sell anything at their free information booth except organization memberships.
Indoor Booth Layout
Informational Booth Rules
- Clubs can set up beginning at 6 AM on Saturday, June 10th. The hamfest runs until 3:30 PM. Booths must be cleared out no later than 5 PM on Saturday.
- Clubs cannot sell anything at the informational booth, including raffle tickets.
- Club memberships can be sold at the informational booth, however.
- Club Banners can be displayed, as long as they don’t pose a safety hazard.
- Club Banners cannot be hung from any building walls or doors.
- Only blue painters tape can be used to fasten banners or documents to the tables.
- Tables and two chairs are provided
- There is limited electricity available at booths.
- If you have need for electricity at your booth, provide details in your booth request.
- The hamfest committee will do its best to provide for your request, but cannot guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- The hamfest committee will inform you as to the status of your request for electricity via email prior to the day of the hamfest.
- Priority for electricity service requests will be given first to commercial vendors. After these requests are fulfilled, requests from clubs will filled on a first requested, first provided basis.
To pre-register for your club informational booth, please send your request to Kathy KJ6KMK (email@example.com)