DISCLAIMER: RV DRY CAMPING BEING OFFERED HERE IS ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ATTENDING THE PRESCOTT HAMFEST AT ERAU ON MAY 31st AND JUNE 1ST , 2019.
CAMPERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THE SPECIFIED CAMPING FEE OR PAY THE TAILGATING VENDOR FEES TO THE HAMFEST UPON ENTERING THE RV CAMPING AREA. THE FINAL DECISION TO BE ALLOWED TO CAMP IN THIS AREA IS THAT OF THE PRESCOTT HAMFEST AT ERAU COMMITTEE.
NOTE: BECAUSE OF A CAMPUS ROAD RESEALING PROJECT, WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING DRY CAMPING THE NIGHT OF SATURDAY, JUNE 1ST. ALL RVs MUST DEPART THE ERAU PARKING NO LATER THAN 5 PM ON SATURDAY, JUNE 1ST. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Camping is Available on the Nights of May 30th and May 31st.
Thursday and Friday Overnight RV Dry Camping
The university has allowed us to offer a limited number of commercial vendors and tailgaters to be able to camp overnight on the ERAU campus with their RV or camper in specified areas on Thursday and/or Friday night (Nights of May 30th and May 31st).
- This RV overnight camping will only be available on Thursday and Friday nights.
- You can register for one or both nights. The university has also provided the option of staying over on Saturday night.
- $20 flat fee will be paid upon arrival, whether you are staying one, two, or three nights. This fee Includes two admissions. The fee is good for both nights.
- If you will be tailgating and camping in place in the tailgating area, you will only be required to pay for the tailgating spaces that you rent, which includes one free admission. You still need to pre-register below and indicate that you will be tailgating on the form. For further information about tailgating, click on this Tailgating Link.
- If you are an ARRL State Convention staff member or a registered seminar speaker, you will not be charged for overnight camping. Please indicate so on the registration form below.
- To be allowed to camp with your RV or camper, you must pre-register prior to the hamfest and receive an email acceptance from the hamfest organizers.
- There are no hook ups available and no dumping is allowed.
- Open fires and charcoal grills are not permitted. Gas and propane grills will be allowed, unless county or university fire restrictions are in place. Check back here for this status at hamfest time.
- Generators can be run as long as there is an acceptable type fire extinguisher within reach of the generator.
- Quiet time, as well as no generators running, will be between 10 PM and 6 AM each night.
- The university will leave the bathrooms unlocked overnight outside of the DLC Auditorium and class rooms
- You can park your RV in the designated overnight spot beginning at 3 PM on Thursday, May 30th.
- You must depart the RV Dry Camping area no later than 5 PM on Saturday, June 1st.
Reservations for overnight RV Dry Camping are no longer being taken.