DISCLAIMER: RV CAMPING BEING OFFERED HERE IS ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ATTENDING THE PRESCOTT HAMFEST AT ERAU ON JUNE 1ST AND 2ND, 2018. CAMPERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE ADMISSION AND PAY ANY VENDOR FEES TO THE HAMFEST UPON ENTERING THE RV CAMPING AREA. THE DECISION TO BE ALLOWED TO CAMP IN THIS AREA IS THAT OF THE PRESCOTT HAMFEST AT ERAU COMMITTEE.
Nights of May 31st and June 1st Only
Registrations for Overnight RV Dry Camping are now closed. If you have not already registered, you my not camp overnight.
Thursday and Friday Overnight RV Dry Camping
The university has allowed us to offer a limited number of commercial vendors and tail gaters to be able to camp free overnight on the ERAU campus with their RV or camper on Thursday and/or Friday night (Nights of May 31st and June 1st).
- This RV overnight camping will only be available on Thursday and Friday nights.
- You can register for one or both nights.
- To be allowed to camp with your RV or camper, you must pre-register and receive an acceptance from the hamfest organizers.
- There are no hook ups and no dumping is allowed.
- Open fires and charcoal grills are not permitted. Gas and propane grills are not allowed either due to the current County and university fire restrictions in place.
- Generators can be run as long as there is an acceptable type fire extinguisher within reach of the generator.
- Quiet time, as well as no generators running, will be between 10 PM and 6 AM each night.
- You can park your RV in the designated overnight spot beginning at 3 PM on Thursday, May 31st, at the earliest.
- You must depart the RV Dry Camping area no later than 5 P.M. MST on Sat., June 02, 2018.