Hamfest Rules and Regulations
The 2019 Prescott Hamfest is being held at the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and we are required to abide by their policies and expressed wishes. The hamfest committee has also established some rules for participants and attendees to follow:
- No Firearms are permitted on the ERAU campus
- No smoking or vaping is permitted on the ERAU campus
- Only leashed or caged pets are permitted in the outside hamfest areas by special permission from ERAU. Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
- No drugs, alcohol, or fireworks are permitted on the ERAU campus
- Limited overnight RV dry camping on Thursday and/or Friday evening, June 1st and 2nd, and is only permitted for pre-registered tail gaters and commercial vendors
- Generators are permitted in the tailgating area as long as there is an appropriate fire extinguisher in close proximity to the generator
- Buying of items in the tail gate area is done at your own risk – the hamfest organizers cannot guarantee that any items being sold work, even if the seller so states.
Questions? Contact Frank Bender K8FB (firstname.lastname@example.org)